Return your revolt into style!
Join Date: Feb 2006
Total thanks given: 0
Received 0 Thanks in 0 Posts
EVERYONE READ: The Rules
1. All members must be of Northern European descent, all others will be banned.
2. Since this forum is no White Power or National Socialists forum you must not use numbers like “88”, letters like “SS” or historical names with Third Reich connotations in your nickname
3. You must not use avatars with political symbols (e.g. Swastika), pornographic or gore images. Posting pornography or repulsive and degenerate pictures is not tolerated either.
4. Only one account per user is permitted. If you sign up for more than one account, this will lead in a ban. It is also forbidden to share your account with someone else.
5. Make an introductory post before you start posting.
An introduction should contain more information than "hello, my name is XY and I am from XY". Let us know how you found out about Nordfolk, why you are here, what your (political) views are and so on. Intros without serious content will no longer be approved. Also see "How to introduce myself".
6. We don't like lurkers; a forum is a place to discuss. So if you don’t make a post within two weeks after your registration, your account will be deleted.
7. New members are on moderation. This means your posts must be approved by staff before they appear. So please do not make a dublicate of your post if it takes some time to show up, but be patient.
8. There must be no instigation to, condonation of, or approval of illegal activity at the board of any sort. Members who are caught breaking this rule's accounts will be banned.
9. Personal offences against members of the forum are not welcome, as such you might suffer from disciplinary procedures if you are considered unneccessarily offensive. This is also no place to bash on other forums.
10. Try to avoid posts without a serious message. One-word-posts, "yeah, right, this is exactly what I think" and smiley spammings might be deleted by the staff.
11. Posts that veer from the thread's original purpose and title may get deleted or be moved elsewhere.
12. Do not troll. Trolling is the act of posting absurd statements in order to get a reaction. There will be no Politically Correct Censorship at the forum, but if you wish to make a solid declaration, try to back it up with evidence and logic. Disciplinary procedures may be taken against you if you are perceived to be a risk to the integrity of the forum. Decisions by the Administrators in this regard are non-debatable and final.
13. Posts which incite to violence, lawlessness, death-threats and such (also when expressed by images and not by the use of word) will not be tolerated, and users who post things like that will be banned without notice or warning.
14. Board owner and members of staff do not take responsibility for any post made at this forum.
15. Sabotage of any form will be punished. Creating turmoil and chaos by destroying threads through trolling, flaming, and bringing them off topic, will be punished with putting you back on moderation or a ban.
16. Posting pictures of other board members or members of other boards without their permission is not allowed and will lead to a ban.
17. Advertising anything at the board is not allowed without the Administrator's approval. You may post links to websites, yet if such a link would be found objectionable it may get deleted. Continued Advertisement may result in your banning.
18. We reserve the right to remove anyone's account without notice. We also reserve the right to ban a Member's IP at our own will. These decisions are not debatable. Generally, unless you are not of any productivity to the board or unless you are a serious offender or a threat to the board and its harmony, you will receive warnings.
Last edited by Animatronic; 12-02-09 at 22:24.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|